About the Role
- Deep knowledge of 3DExperience platform and Value engagement framework
- Communication / Leadership / Organization / Problem-solving and Critical Thinking skills are expected, of course, you are a senior member of the team.
- The ability to understand business processes and objectives, and how they relate to systems and technology. Ways to model processes should be demonstrated.
- The ability to conduct interviews and workshops, taking notes and preparing presentations or minutes with high talent and creativity.
- The ability to use software, applications and other technology is an important skill. Office applications expertise should be demonstrated.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Graduate or equivalent experience is desirable but not essential.
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role depending on the customer projects which are based in Western Europe
We PLM India Pvt Ltd. is seeking an experienced PLM Solution Architect to join the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team. Architects have experience and vision that will help customers to have a strong foundation around processes, tool usability, performance & PLM ROI.
The Solution Architect decides the future of PLM with business representatives.
The Solution Architect understands AS IS processes, defines TO BE processes, conducts workshops to enrich or add new processes. Architects produce outcomes like process documents, use cases, Functional specifications etc.
Being a Solution Architect is a job with a lot of responsibility, PLM skills, patience, dedication & ability to define win-win-win situations between tool, process and end users.
The Solution Architect also needs to guide its customer for correct selections on processes, customization and long/short term pros and cons.
Please complete the form to apply for a position with us.